Gas Heater Service in the Sydney Area
Emergency Call - 24/7
Request A Free Quote
Gas Heater Service in Sydney
No matter where you live, and no matter the time of year, you deserve to feel comfortable and safe in your home. A malfunctioning gas heater can compromise both safety and comfort with a whole host of potential issues like household fires and leakage of harmful pollutants such as particulate matter or carbon monoxide. And of course, there’s the more common, annoying problem — your home is too cold!
Don’t worry. Ace Gas Heater Service, your local Sydney gas heater service, is here to help. Our professionals know the importance of regular gas heater check-ups and servicing. We’re here to make the inspection and repair process efficient and stress-free.
To keep your Sydney home warm this winter and your gas heater in tip-top shape, give us a call at 1300 123 616 today!
Expert Gas Heater Servicing
At Ace Gas Heater Service, your convenience is our priority. We offer a wide variety of mobile services, including LPG installation, gas stove repairs, and even setting up new gas connections. What’s more, in the case of an emergency, our licensed emergency gas fitters are available 24/7 to come to the rescue in all areas of Sydney.
Our gas heater service and repair team is made up of highly experienced, certified professionals. We take both your safety and the health of your gas appliances very seriously, and we have the credentials to back it up. Our expert services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Natural gas installation
- Gas space heater services
- Gas stove repair and installations
- LPG gas services
- Gas fitting
- Gas plumbing
- Gas leak detection
- Gas appliance installation and service
- Gas heater repairs
Let’s go through a few of these services in more detail.
When a plumbing disaster strikes, there’s no worse feeling than not knowing who to call. If you have a plumbing emergency, you can’t afford to be left hanging.
At Ace Gas Heater Service, our highly-trained gas fitters and plumbers can handle any plumbing or gas fitting emergency. No matter the problem, be it a busted pipe or a clogged or blocked drain, we’ll be sure to get it fixed fast. Our emergency plumbers work in both residential and commercial properties and are available 24/7 in all areas of Sydney.
While you can go roughly two years before needing professional maintenance, if you suspect you have a gas leak, you need to act FAST. In the event of a potential gas leak, you need a qualified gas fitter to check for the leak immediately.
At Ace Gas Heater Service, our emergency plumbers are available 24/7 in all areas of Sydney. No matter the day or time, give us a call and we’ll be there right away.
While there are plenty of home improvement projects you can do yourself, gas appliance installation isn’t usually one of them. Trust Ace Gas Heater Service’s licensed, insured professionals to take care of all your gas appliance repair and installation needs.
We are experts in all areas of gas-related services and repairs, and we’re customer service experts too! For your convenience, our website offers online booking. Once you’ve booked your appointment, we will:
- Send you a booking confirmation
- Give you a courtesy call 30 minutes in advance of your appointment
- Provide a general assessment of your gas heater or appliance
- Take apart your heater to check the wiring harness, test the solenoid valves, ensure injector sizes are correct, test the PCB boards, and clean the filters, fan, burner chambers, and thermal fuses
- Test for any carbon monoxide or gas leaks
We at Ace Gas Heater Service take pride in our professional expertise, and we believe that you deserve only the best service.
Gas Heater Installation Plumber
Unfortunately, many homeowners aren’t aware of the regular maintenance requirements of their gas heaters. Many gas heaters require some level of simple maintenance anywhere from once weekly to twice monthly. Almost all heaters need professional servicing every one to two years to prevent problems.
Neglecting maintenance, along with normal wear and tear, can lead to problems of varying degrees of severity. Our experienced gas heater installation plumbers have been repairing and installing gas heaters for over 20 years – no matter the problem, we’re always ready to take it on.
Gas Heater Repair
Gas heater repairs should never be left to the last minute. The last thing you want is to end up stuck in cooler weather without a cozy, warm home.
Our Sydney-based professionals at Ace Gas Heater Service know all the ins and outs of gas heater repairs, but we know how important it is for you to be educated too. Here are a few things that you as a home or business owner can watch out for that may signal that your gas heater will need repairs soon.
- Oddly coloured flame: If your gas heater’s flame is a strange colour like yellow, brown, or red, this could indicate that your heater isn’t working efficiently or could be leaking carbon monoxide.
- Stains on the gas heater: Stains on your heater could be caused by excessive soot, which could indicate that too much of the heat produced is escaping up the chimney rather than heating your home.
- Sudden strange noises: Strange, unexplained noises coming from your gas heater could mean that it is close to going bad. If caught early, however, these sounds don’t necessarily mean you need a new heater. Often, the issues causing these sounds can simply be repaired.
- Extremely dry air: Noticeably dry air in your home could mean that your gas heater is either running too frequently or isn’t running for long enough.
- Higher heating bills: If your heating bills have suddenly skyrocketed without an obvious explanation, this could mean that your heater has grown less efficient. If this is the case, it may be running more frequently, and therefore using more fuel, in order to compensate.
Don’t stress about gas heater services, and don’t risk your comfort or safety. The professionals at Ace Gas Heater Service are here to help.
Available for 24/7
When it comes to your home’s gas heater, you want to make sure you choose a reliable brand. You rely on your gas heater to keep your home warm
Paloma gas heaters are an excellent investment for your home. They are cost-effective, energy-efficient, and warm up large rooms instantly.
Pyrox gas heaters are a perfect way to keep your home or business warm in the colder winter months. Focusing on lower-level floor heating, these gas heaters will
Vulcan gas heaters were top-of-the-line when they were first introduced. However, if you still have one of these units, it’s likely to be 20 years old or more.
See Our Reviews On
Quick Service for Gas Heater Service - 24/7
Give us a call today, and we will handle all your gas needs!